- Swift Uptake - The Caregiver Advise, Record, Enable (CARE) Act became law in 40 states and territories in just four years, and additional states have initiated the legislative process.
- Centene to Purchase Wellcare in $15.3B Deal, Becoming Country's Third Biggest Insurer
- CMS Clears Up Home and Community-Based Care Requirements
- Opportunities for Philanthropy in Healthcare and Social Services (April 2)
- Older Adults and Opioids (April 3)
- CMS & CDC Offer a Specialized, Online Infection Prevention and Control Training For Nursing Home Staff in the Long-Term Care Setting
Did You Know?
- Amazon is Now Accepting Payment from HSAs and FSAs. And That's a Big Deal, According to Industry Stakeholders.
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com.