The Administration for Community Living advocates across the federal government for older adults, funds services and supports in states, and invests in training, research, and innovation.
- Humana: ‘Unhealthy Days’ For Seniors Drop As Social Determinants Screened
- A Good Life And A Good Death: What Is Palliative Care?
- An Age-Friendly Rural America
- Dementia: Can a “Friendly Visit” Play a Role in Keeping Seniors Safe at Home?
- More Than Half of Middle-Income Seniors Will Lack Financial Resources for Housing & Care by 2029
- Millions of Family Caregivers Wish They’d Gotten More Training
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com.